Warehouses Addon (Beta) - Aka Stores & Pickup Points

Thanks for the reply.

What kind of customizations did yall perform? Were the customizations to make it work and/or look and feel?

The customizations are for both custom functions and look & feel. There is also a mod to show all the products stock overview in each warehouse on admin products manage page with sorting ability.

Well I figured out how to install this to test and without the Suppliers add-on (or the ability to use real time shipping rates shipping from the warehouse address instead of the default company address) integrated with it, it's completely useless to me. Other than that, it seems to work nicely.

Maybe it's just me but I can't see many using this in it's current form. Probably why there are very few (if any) discussions on the use of it in the forums.

So can anyone tell me if this is suitable for the below scenario please.

Product A sold as 2 different codes from 2 different suppliers

Product A- code 123 with inventory of 50 at supplier A
the same product Product A- but with code 456 with inventory of 75 at supplier B
the same product Product A- but with code 456 with inventory of 10 at MY WAREHOUSE
total inventory across all = 135.

My website then shows total stock available of 135 for delivery NOT STORE collection, and can be regularly updated per minute (ish)

THanks

Only if you want to display the same product twice with different product codes. Other than that, you would need to figure out how to convert it to the same product code before import.

Yes, it will show the total sum of products of all warehouses in the default product availability section.

You can set it up to import anytime you want with a cron using the default advanced import addon.

There are only 2 shipping scenarios. One is shipping all from one location. The other is shipping from multiple locations if you set up manual shipping which in my case would end up with too much configuring and a loss in sales or money due to the inaccuracy of the shipping rates.