Video Of How Ebay Addon Works?

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1410180534' post='191664']

Dear stanhook,

Since v4.2.1 the ebay add-on can not be used in testing mode even in personal demo.

Addon license number - is alphanumeric code that is sent to your email after purchase.

At the moment the only way to use the add-on is to buy it.

Please note that we have a 30 days refund program.

[/quote]

Well, it sure is nice to know that now. You may want to save your users a little time and actually MENTION this fact! I have asked about this before and I was told by CS-Cart that it was a number I had to get from ebay. Not to mention you should put something right in the add-on that says we must purchase this license before it works.

We actually paid for this once and got refunded because the functionality of it was not good. We just figured if it was included we would check it out again.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1410180534' post='191664']

Dear stanhook,

Since v4.2.1 the ebay add-on can not be used in testing mode even in personal demo.

Addon license number - is alphanumeric code that is sent to your email after purchase.

At the moment the only way to use the add-on is to buy it.

Please note that we have a 30 days refund program.

[/quote]

Thanks for the response. Will cs-cart install it and ensure that it is working? Or do you just offer the refund?

Thanks,

Stan

[quote name='stanhook' timestamp='1410190840' post='191679']

Thanks for the response. Will cs-cart install it and ensure that it is working? Or do you just offer the refund?

Thanks,

Stan

[/quote]

The add-on configuration is not included into the add-on cost. It is installed, and to start using it you need to enter license number that you will get after purchase.

You can find a detailed instructions on how to configure it the KB: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1410187424' post='191671']

Well, it sure is nice to know that now. You may want to save your users a little time and actually MENTION this fact! I have asked about this before and I was told by CS-Cart that it was a number I had to get from ebay. Not to mention you should put something right in the add-on that says we must purchase this license before it works.

We actually paid for this once and got refunded because the functionality of it was not good. We just figured if it was included we would check it out again.

[/quote]

Yes, you are right clips,

We will rename this field and make it obvious in the next version in order to avoid such confusions in future.

If main currency is euro, how do I list items to ebay US ???

[quote name='msimplay' timestamp='1401536247' post='184737']

I've been trying to find the answer to my question but what I need the addon for is inventory management so when a product sells on Ebay or CScart it will update the inventory automatically vice versa.

Can this addon do this ?

[/quote]

Can someone please confirm if this add on updates inventory on both ebay and CS Cart when a purchase is made on either site? It's the only reason I'm after this add on, it seems like a pretty important and basic function. Regreting not going with Magento now.

So if I have 3 of an item in stock, both CS-Cart and ebay with both list 3 available and when an item sells on one site, the inventory on both sites will reduce to 2 in stock (by clicking the manual "import/up[date botton)?

Hello!

Am new to cs.cart, I installed but when I export to eBay, the process starts then results with “Error An error occurred during product export”.

Any body knows what might be the reason?

Export_to_ebay_error.png_2.png

is it possible to import the product details from a CSV file for exporting to eBay such as title, description, postage?

Hello!

Am new to cs.cart, I installed but when I export to eBay, the process starts then results with "Error An error occurred during product export".

Any body knows what might be the reason?

I get the same issue, anyone know what the cause might be?