Vendor Profile Page Is A Blank As Seen By The Vendor

Hi Guys,

I recently encountered this so I might share it if any of you run into it.

I am using MV-4.4.2 and my vendor mentioned that her store profile page (vendor.php) is totally a blank page (even though the top header menu is available).

I (root admin) could see all the fields on this vendor's profile page correctly , but when I logged in, as the vendor (both using vendor's login credentials and as "Act on behalf of"), I could see that the profile page was blank.

After some digging around, I noticed that this vendor did not have any "Commission Plan" assigned, no default plan, just an empty field. I assigned one of our commission plans, and the page was rendered correctly.

Hi Guys,

I recently encountered this so I might share it if any of you run into it.

I am using MV-4.4.2 and my vendor mentioned that her store profile page (vendor.php) is totally a blank page (even though the top header menu is available).

I (root admin) could see all the fields on this vendor's profile page correctly , but when I logged in, as the vendor (both using vendor's login credentials and as "Act on behalf of"), I could see that the profile page was blank.

After some digging around, I noticed that this vendor did not have any "Commission Plan" assigned, no default plan, just an empty field. I assigned one of our commission plans, and the page was rendered correctly.

Follow Below doc & Write what error you getting
http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/developer_guide/getting_started/configuring_cscart.html

Open the config.local.php file and replace

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

with

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then error message should be displayed