i have make a account and a vendor

but i cant login with this details

only gets you dont have axxess to this place

with the beta whas no problem

[quote name=‘unlocksupport’]i have make a account and a vendor

but i cant login with this details

only gets you dont have axxess to this place

with the beta whas no problem[/QUOTE]

Please use the www.example.com/vendor.php address for access.

Vendors are not allowed to login to the admin.php

Hello dear CS-Cart Administration,

I have one question for you.

Is it possible for Vendor to register himself? As I can see, in trial version there is just choice for Customer and Affiliate. I could find in admin area that it’s possible to do it manually. If it’s possible to be done by vendor himself please, tell me how? Will be good if Vendor will be able to register but it must be approved from Administration.

Thank you in advance…

Sorry, but how can I buy this software if I don’t get any answers for long time? I am not sure if your support service will be professional… :frowning:

[quote name=‘Frodo’]Sorry, but how can I buy this software if I don’t get any answers for long time? I am not sure if your support service will be professional… :([/QUOTE]

Dear Frood please use our help desk at helpdesk.cs-cart.com if you alread have account, or Contact us form at [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/send-message.html[/url] to get a quick answers for your questions.

[quote name=‘Frodo’]Hello dear CS-Cart Administration,

I have one question for you.

Is it possible for Vendor to register himself? As I can see, in trial version there is just choice for Customer and Affiliate. I could find in admin area that it’s possible to do it manually. If it’s possible to be done by vendor himself please, tell me how? Will be good if Vendor will be able to register but it must be approved from Administration.

Thank you in advance…[/QUOTE]

Yes, vendor can register by himself. You should enable the “Allow users to apply for vendor account” option at Settings-> Vendors.

But after registration his account will be unactive until admin approves it.

Thank you, I will do it in the future

I think there are some problems. I got from you answer on 11-15-2010, I checked it and there was an answer by fortune. But, notification in my inbox about answer I got just not, today, on: 18.11.2010.

Strange…