Vendor - How To Contact Admin

Hello,

I just noticed that vendors have no way to contact the administrator.

There is nowhere any administrator contact information, no form… .

I suggest all vendors should be able to see contact info on the header or have a contact form somewhere.

Is there any addons for this?

thanks

Dear Jensaisrien,

In order to contact the administrator of the store, a vendor can post a request on the “Contact us (form)” page in the administration panel of your store.

If you do not have it by default, you can create your custom form by yourself using the following instruction from our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

thanks but the store is for customer. So the contact us form is for clients not vendor.

It is not professionnal to ask our vendor to go out their back office to send message to us.

You should think about this because it's not appropriate.

Agree.

Thank you for the reply.

I would like to inform you that since recently we have used the UserVoice service to accept new feature requests and suggestions on improving CS-Cart :

http://cscart.uservoice.com

This service helps us to give an impartial estimation of the necessity to create a certain feature. Any CS-Cart user who is registered on CS-Cart Forums can vote for a feature and offer their own one. The most popular features have good chances to be developed and added to the nearest CS-Cart releases.

We would like to ask you to post your suggestion to the CS-Cart forum at uservoice.com The detailed information and explanation why this feature is important to be implemented will help it to earn more votes and probably be among the top features that might be added to CS-Cart.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team