Vendor account management issues

I cannot seem to get access to the bug tracker (no email received) so hopefully the developers are reading this.

There are some things in the vendor account balance section that need work:

1. There should be a field to indicate the commission as well, not just the amount payable. This just helps the vendor to see clearly waht has been deducted without using a calculator.
  2. Even if the vendor uses a global shipping method the total payable to the vendor still includes the shipping cost. This will not work in stores where the main shop handles default shipping costs and recovers the moeny from the vendor. There needs to be some mechanism for excluding shipping cost from the amount payabel to the vendor.
  3. The comission appears to include the value of the shipping cost as well. This may leave a sour taste in vendor’s mouths as you are making a further profit off their shipping costs.
  4. The email sent to the vendor when a payment is made looks somewhat spammy, is there any way to edit the subject line and message.

Thanks

seabass- agree on #3 point completely - had to pay cscart dev team for a fix - so presently total - commission + shipping is what goes back to vendor - was 140USD mod - would be happy to share if you are interested in offsetting costs.

[quote name=‘DELTA9000’]seabass- agree on #3 point completely - had to pay cscart dev team for a fix - so presently total - commission + shipping is what goes back to vendor - was 140USD mod - would be happy to share if you are interested in offsetting costs.[/QUOTE]

Delta - i also found another problem when a customer uses a GC or bonus points to purchase a product. It looks like the vendor gets nothing if a GC or points is used to purchase their products. Im most cases, i think the main store (who handles the site’s marketing), should shoulder this. I’m wondering if your fix also covers this?

buging - see you PM - I replied to you there.

[quote name=‘buging’]Delta - i also found another problem when a customer uses a GC or bonus points to purchase a product. It looks like the vendor gets nothing if a GC or points is used to purchase their products. Im most cases, i think the main store (who handles the site’s marketing), should shoulder this. I’m wondering if your fix also covers this?[/QUOTE]

I agree. When customer purchase a product by points, the vendor account shows only the shipping cost as receivable from main site(admin). Admin/vendor accounts should adjusted by the product price too. Its urgent for me. Waiting for solution.

i’ve reported on bug tracker.

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=2413[/url]