V3 - Payment Category on Payment Method

Just came across a new addition to the Payment Method's, its a drop down called “Payment Category” and by default there are three options: Credit Cards, Internet Payments and Other Payment Options.

This then puts tabs on the checkout page for different categories, which is fine, but I want to make my own category and I cannot seem to find any place in the admin area to add or delete these categories… any ideas?

Well, the code looks like this:

So it appears that there are a max of 3 tabs and they have whatever the language variable for 'tab1', 'tab2' or 'tab3' holds.

From my experience, this is VERY un-cs-cart like style. Must have been a newbie who did it this way…

Thanks Tony, I usually check the language variables but I forgot! Searched for tab2 and found it and changed it Payment Options as I didn't want multiple tabs for this site.

As the note on the admin page for the payment processor states, multiple tabs will only appear if there are active payment processors in multiple categoies. So if they are all in the same category, no tabs will appear (well, no meaning only that list of payment processors without additional tabs),

FYI, they have been updated in recent versions of the language translations to be called payments_tab1, payments_tab2 and payments_tab3.

Hi,

Anyone can help to locate where I can add more tabs for payment categories? As by default there are 3 tabs only, and we need more.

There is no easy way to add new categories. Additional code customization is required. IF you are interested, please let me know.

[quote name='sendrrmy' timestamp='1436350252' post='222046']

Hi,

Anyone can help to locate where I can add more tabs for payment categories? As by default there are 3 tabs only, and we need more.

[/quote]

This can be done only with code modification - because there is no functionality to add new payment tabs in CS-Cart using interface.

You can only hide existing if you don't need them.