V2.1 All quantities set to maximum list quantity count!

Since the upgrade the default quantity for products instead of being one now defaults to the maximum list quantity count from the general settings in “products”. This is confusing my customers, is there a way to set them back to 1?

I have noticed that if you set the quantity step to 0 you get a different styled box that defaults to 1 for the quantities on my site, however the box is not restricted like when you use the list quantity count.

I would rather use the original method without defaulting to the list quantity count value if possible so any help is appreciated!

Resetting the default back to 1 might take a developers touch. And hopefully they’re listening. In the meantime, you can export the products into a CSV, copy and paste the new values and re-upload. That atleast is faster than editing stuff 1 product at a time.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]Resetting the default back to 1 might take a developers touch. And hopefully they’re listening. In the meantime, you can export the products into a CSV, copy and paste the new values and re-upload. That atleast is faster than editing stuff 1 product at a time.[/QUOTE]

This seems like a bug rather than configuration does it require reporting as one?

I’m having the very same problem with my cart. I contacted cs and they keep requesting FTP access to my cart. I’ve blogged about this on two other separate non-cs websites/forums and others are having the same problem. I am sure this is a “bug” and hope that cs will identify it and give us an update or patch to correct it.

[quote name=‘fordemblemstore.com’]I’m having the very same problem with my cart. I contacted cs and they keep requesting FTP access to my cart. I’ve blogged about this on two other separate non-cs websites/forums and others are having the same problem. I am sure this is a “bug” and hope that cs will identify it and give us an update or patch to correct it.[/QUOTE]

I have reported this as a bug but so far the status is set to Awaiting feedback. Fingers crossed they get to it soon. I have two sites and cant upgrade one of them until they have fixed this.

[quote name=‘windowleaper’]I have reported this as a bug but so far the status is set to Awaiting feedback. Fingers crossed they get to it soon. I have two sites and cant upgrade one of them until they have fixed this.[/QUOTE]

There is a fix that works.

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=2096[/url]