Using customer communication platform

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced customer communication management (CCM) platform like respond.io which also supports sending bulk email campaigns. Looking for a unified inbox solution for Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram etc but also support mass email marketing (like mailchimp.) Respond.io doesn’t have this.
Tried looking but some are obscenely expensive (HubSpot, SalesForce) while others focus on niche channel like VOIP, SMS, Voice and others are mainly CRMs (focused on sales and leads which is not what I need)

1 Like

I asked ChatGPT for you … I haven’t investegated the answer.

1. EZ Texting: EZ Texting is a business texting platform that has served over 210,000 customers since 2004. The platform offers a range of features including bulk texting, MMS, delivery reports, reminder campaigns, text polls, keywords, textable numbers, and text-to-landline capability. The tool integrates with popular platforms like Constant Contact, Mailchimp, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Squarespace, Zapier, and Shutterstock. Pricing starts at $25, but the exact cost will depend on usage and additional features chosen​1​.
  2. Quadient Inspire: Quadient Inspire is a CCM tool that’s often used for large-scale communications. Reviews indicate that it’s a highly modular solution, and pricing can vary significantly depending on usage and configuration. While it’s mentioned that Quadient Inspire is more expensive to purchase, it’s also considered to provide great value for the features and capabilities it offers. Unfortunately, specific pricing information was not readily available during my search, suggesting that it might be tailored to each customer’s needs​2​.
  3. ProProfs Help Desk: ProProfs Help Desk is a customer support tool that helps agents track and resolve customer-care-related issues. It offers features like a shared inbox, canned responses, issue tracking, and team collaboration. ProProfs also integrates with survey maker, knowledge base, and chat. Its pricing is tiered: the ‘Team’ plan is $49 per month for 3 users, the ‘Business’ plan is $89 per month for 5 users, and the ‘Enterprise’ plan is $499 per month for unlimited users. There is no setup fee for this tool​3​.

However, while these tools offer various communication features, I wasn’t able to confirm whether they specifically provide a unified inbox solution for platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, etc. More research would be needed to fully determine this. In addition, while EZ Texting and ProProfs Help Desk are known to integrate with email marketing tools like Mailchimp, the exact nature of these integrations—whether they provide mass email marketing capabilities—would need to be further investigated. I’d recommend reaching out to these companies directly to get the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding these specific requirements.

Certainly! I recommend considering SubscriptionFlow’s SaaS CRM software for your customer communication management needs. It offers a unified inbox for Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram, along with the ability to run mass email campaigns similar to Mailchimp. This solution strikes a balance between functionality and affordability, addressing your requirements without the excessive costs associated with platforms like HubSpot and SalesForce. SubscriptionFlow’s focus on multiple messaging channels and email marketing makes it a suitable choice for managing real-time interactions and broader email communications efficiently.