User Defined Css Class

Good day. Does anyone know where I can find and edit the various pre-defined user-defind CSS class (e.g. homepage-banners)

Thanks

It depends on the class you need. As for your example, please check the Main banners block

https://prnt.sc/133nfur

I am trying to find where there pre-defined css class are defined (not how to select them). I have no idea which css classes exist by default.

I am trying to find where there pre-defined css class are defined (not how to select them). I have no idea which css classes exist by default.

Unfortunately, there is no documentation for pre-defined classes list.

That seems odd... so I have to guess which pre-defined classes exist?

You can only check .css and .less files located here

design/themes/responsive/css/

class selector selects elements with a specific class attribute. To select elements with a specific class, write a period (.) character, followed by the name of the class. You can also specify that only specific HTML elements should be affected by a class.

class selector selects elements with a specific class attribute. To select elements with a specific class, write a period (.) character, followed by the name of the class. You can also specify that only specific HTML elements should be affected by a class.