Upload File Disappears If Change Quantity Or Variant

So I am having problems with customers uploading a file on the order form product page. By default if the customer uploads a file (essentially they are just selecting it) and then decides to change a variant or even the quantity, the file they selected disappears and never gets uploaded with the order. This has become a major issue as I have started to have more and more orders where the customer needs to upload a custom file to us at the time they place the order. Even though I have specific instructions stating the issue on the page (we all know customers don't read), 80% of the time the file doesn't get uploaded due to this issue. Anyone have a fix or suggestion on how to keep this from happening?

If you can reproduce the issue on the demo, post it to the bug tracker

http://demo.cs-cart.com

The problem is there are no items (that I can see) in the demo that allow you to upload a file. Though even with the add-on I thought may be causing the issue their demo works just fine. Off to spend more money with tech support again.

Hello IsltFast

Normally, the file does not disappear when choosing an option. If you choose it once, it should not disappear. Do you have other companies' addons in the store? If so, block them all, and check the behavior of the file loading on the product.

Best regards

Robert

The problem is there are no items (that I can see) in the demo that allow you to upload a file. Though even with the add-on I thought may be causing the issue their demo works just fine. Off to spend more money with tech support again.

On the demo you can create options with the File type. Isn't it?

It was a problem with the add-on I thought that was causing it but oddly their demo doesn't show the problem. Hopefully they can figure out why when it refreshes the price it clears that file that is to be uploaded. Some type of AJAX request problem.

Thank you for keeping us updated