Upgrade From V3.0.6 To V4.1.5 Blank Page Problem!

[color=#555555]Hi, i installed v4 in a sub folder of the same parent folder of v3, and them use store importer to move data to v4, but when importing, it stopped at converting orders… I then tried some methods from knowledge base and revise php.ini in server, refresh the importing page and it shows finished.[/color]

[color=#555555]After that I tried to move all datas from V4 folder to overwrite the V3 folder, and revise config.local.php in V3 root to meet http/https path etc… Following cs-cart KB tips. Store admin also changed–Stores–URL to [/color]www.xx.com[color=#555555].[/color]

[color=#555555]However, I cleared cache and open [/color]www.xx.com[color=#555555], it always shows store closed, and I can't access[/color]www.xx.com/admin.php[color=#555555] too. It shows the same closed page.[/color]

[color=#555555]What is the problem? Please help asap, we're a live store and paid you 2 times so expensive liscense fee $385! When we use V3.0.6, it shows error and down several times, if V4 can't solve problem, we will give up cs-cart.[/color]

[color=#555555]Used prestashop and opencart,never meet so big problem! Our server is VPS of hostgator.We have only 1300 products but CS-cart database is about 120MB large.[/color]

Submit ticket yesterday and no reply after 12 hours. Asked a question before and get a reply says the support team is too busy…

Submit ticket yesterday and no reply after 12 hours. Asked a question before and get a reply says the support team is too busy…

Did you try to delete the files in var/cache. Delete and try again.

delete several times, renamed it too, still not work

If you are ready to provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can examine the issue.

the offcial support team said it is permission issue and they revised some of them, and ask me to follow the KB link to check permission. I checked every one with the link and chod, still no luck, home page blank and can't login admin.php with right password