Upgrade from PRO tu ULTIMATE

Hello,

I have CS-CART Pro 3.0.3

Now I want to use the latest Ultimate.

I need to move whole DB, unfortunately Store Import in Ultimate thrown an error: i[color=#9C3535][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]mport from this version is not supported[/font][/color]

Does anybody know how do this?

Best regards

Marcin

Hello Marcin,

Thank you for your message.

It seems that you are trying to import your store to CS-Cart Ultimate Edition version 3.0.6. If so, you should upgrade your store from version 3.0.3 to version 3.0.6 via the Upgrade Center feature first. After this you will be able to use the Store Import add-on and upgrade your CS-Cart Professional Edition store to CS-Cart Ultimate Edition 3.0.6. Please check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you for reply.

I have updated PRO to the latest version and Store Import started - but never finished, products, customers, orders - nothing is imported, I also did not get any error msg.

Please help.

Hello arciechow,

Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team