upgrade from 2.2.1-2.2.2 issue

i am trying to upgrade from 2.2.1 - 3.X but when i use the upgrade admin to upgrade from 2.2.1-2.2.2 (my first step to get to 3.X) i get to a 404 error just after the install upgrade page and after it has the … continue page.

The web address is looking for the following page:

/403.shtml?sess_id=afaea88614c3d51390af4a64b36d3bd2

Can anyone help with this- I've looked everywhere for help on this and done everything i can think of.

If i can simply upgrade manually, send me to the info–

Thank you in advance,

Hello specializedheli,

Thank you for your message.

It seems that mod_security is used on your server and its rules block some CS-Cart request when the store is being upgraded. I suggest that you should configure it according to the following recommended requirements:

http://sourceforge.n…e_Configuration

If these recommendations do not help you, the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello - I have the exact same problem, but with this querystring in my URL…

?dispatch=upgrade_center.backup

and I receive the default 404 message. Do you think the same mod_security issue is happening? Btw this is a 2.2.4-2.2.5 upgrade.

Thanks

I was able to resolve this issue.

I have HostGator shared hosting services. ModSecurity was responsible for the error. I contacted my host and had them whitelist the rule ID 390588. This worked and I was able to quickly and successfully upgrade from 2.2.4 > 2.2.5 > 3.0.4