Upgrade from 1.3.5sp4 to 2.0.15

What are the step by step instructions in upgrading my store from 1.3.5sp4 to 2.0.15. I have looked everywhere for instructions. It is quite ridiculous that the instructions cannot be found.

Help anyone? I am thinking on steering away from CScart because lacking upgrade instructions (step by step guide) is not a good thing.

MaryMae

Upgrade to 2.0.8 via the helpdesk module.

Upgrade incrementally to 2.0.15

Thanks Jessie, however, the help desk 2.08 download is empty. I downloaded 4 times and all downloads contained no files.

Any suggestions?

[quote name=‘MaryMae’]Thanks Jessie, however, the help desk 2.08 download is empty. I downloaded 4 times and all downloads contained no files.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

Use Firefox :slight_smile:

I do use FireFox 3.6.6. The only way to go.

Now what?

Alright, already! :smiley: I looked back on my backup removable drive and found a copy of the 2.0.8 download. So, now at least I can begin with the upgrade.

So once I upgrade to 2.0.8, then I upgrade to 2.0.15?

MaryMae

no then you upgrade to each one in between and then finally 2.0.15 in increments

John

Do I upgrade through the cscart admin? Do I ftp the 2.0.8 files to a new folder? Do I copy my existing database to the newly created 2.0.8 database. Do I do these steps for each upgrade?

Wow, what a lot of work?! :confused:

[quote name=‘MaryMae’]Do I upgrade through the cscart admin? Do I ftp the 2.0.8 files to a new folder? Do I copy my existing database to the newly created 2.0.8 database. Do I do these steps for each upgrade?

Wow, what a lot of work?! :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and a lot to go wrong during each upgrade. It’s best to hire someone. I’ve used Jesseleestringer in the past, and currently been using SnoRocket help and support for all upgrades.

The last upgrade I paid for was very reasonable with Sno. You may want to send him a private message.

dont do it version 2 although many new features the sheer pain of the upgrades is to much

I was considering poking my own eyes today, so i couldnt see any more upgrade notices , that dam orange box, just found how to disable the dam things

Upgrades = you start all over again every 2 months come on someone shoot me

wait till you see the new “improved discount set up” omg one developer jumped out of the window here