upgrade error

I’ve just installed v2 and in the admin cp it tells me there is an upgrade available when I try to upgrade I get the following that won’t let me continue,where are the files or how do I continue?

[HTML]The following files have no write permissions. You need to set these permission manually or use ftp to access these files (if not used already)

_tools/upgrade/parse.php

The following files have local modification. They will be backed up and you need to resolve conflicts after upgrade manually

var/skins_repository/base/customer/styles.css

js/core.js[/HTML]

this is just a permissions error, you need to give the indicated file (/upgrade/parse.php) “write” permissions, you can change the permissions with your FTP application by right clicking on the indicated file and changing the permissions…

Thanks but that’s where the problem seems to be I don’t have a /upgrade/parse.php the only one I can find is /var/upgrade/upgrade_2.0.0-2.0.1.tgz/package/_tools/upgrade/parse.php and changing the permissions on that doesn’t seem to work

[quote name=‘Beermonster’]Thanks but that’s where the problem seems to be I don’t have a /upgrade/parse.php the only one I can find is /var/upgrade/upgrade_2.0.0-2.0.1.tgz/package/_tools/upgrade/parse.php and changing the permissions on that doesn’t seem to work[/QUOTE]

Try looking at this thread, post number 10 [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=9880&highlight=parse.php[/url]

Thanks, got it working