Upgrade Data On Site Just Before Going Live?

We are currently live with 3.05.

In a test location I just installed 4.21 and imported all the old sites data using the nice store import tool. Over the next few months we will be setting up our new 4.21 store and modifying it accordingly.

My question is what is the best way to import all the products, orders and customer information again just before we go Live with the new site?

Hello,

You can use the Import/Export functionality. Please check this: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation .

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1406904654' post='188627']

Hello,

You can use the Import/Export functionality. Please check this: [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation .

[/quote]

I thought it was actualize data ?

[quote name='simtechdev' timestamp='1406904654' post='188627']

Hello,

You can use the Import/Export functionality. Please check this: [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation .

[/quote]

Actually it can mix up orders and customers. I am not sure that this issue is solved in the latest version.

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1406910264' post='188628']

I thought it was actualize data ?

[/quote]

If the Proceed to actualizing data button is clicked already, there is no ability to actualize data. But for several stores we changed something directly in the database and the Actualize data step was available again