Updated westpac payment gateway?

Hi

The Current Westpac payment gateway in use (webvantage) is superceded and not available for use anymore, does anyone know if this is being updated to the new westpac system (payway.com.au) ?

We wanted to use this because we don’t have the funds to develop a custom payment gateway!

Does anybody have a payment gateway for any australian bank for 2.08 or know if we can use any of the existing payment gayeways for an Australian bank??

Cheers!

[quote name=‘bytraper’]Hi

The Current Westpac payment gateway in use (webvantage) is superceded and not available for use anymore, does anyone know if this is being updated to the new westpac system (payway.com.au) ?

We wanted to use this because we don’t have the funds to develop a custom payment gateway!

Does anybody have a payment gateway for any australian bank for 2.08 or know if we can use any of the existing payment gayeways for an Australian bank??

Cheers![/quote]

Contact Joe Manitari via www.swim.com.au

I know he’s developed a westpac gateway prior so it’s possible that one is already available for 2.0.x (just guessing)

Its just really frustrating because I spent ages getting the site all ready to go, happy in the knowledge there was a payment gateway and Australia post, all ready to start…

I get to the point where I go to open a merchant account with westpac and they tell me that service is just a legacy system for customers who registered prior to july 08…

Now it throws everything in a loop for my business which was supposed to be starting… and cs-cart of course responds saying they can make a cart for money which is their response to everything… when they adverise they support westpac in the first place…

All I want is a payment gateway for a bank in Australia :frowning:

uhh. eWay (www.eway.com.au)

I knew about eway, but you missed the part where I said “bank”. And as far as I know eway isn’t doing banking yet :smiley:

Still… that might be the solution, I wonder if they do allow offline credit card processing?..

Whats the difference between eway and eway xml?

[quote name=‘bytraper’]I knew about eway, but you missed the part where I said “bank”. And as far as I know eway isn’t doing banking yet :smiley:

Still… that might be the solution, I wonder if they do allow offline credit card processing?..[/quote]

not quite

CS-Cart → eWay → Drops cash into your bank.

Thanks, Ive been looking at and it looks quite reasonable actually.

eWay XML is the way to go as I recall.