Update price of product

Hi

when I insert a product with a price in administrator, the price of product on site is more than I set.

I think that depends of Tax, but where can I assign the taxes?

The second problem is the update of product price. When I change the price of product in administrator panel seems ok, but in site the price is the previus one, What is wrong?

Thanks

Hello konapaz,

Thank you for your message.

More information about taxes and how to set them up you can find in the appropriate articles of our Knowledge base:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

As regards the second problem, most likely you use the Searchanise add-on. In this case you need to re-synchronize your catalog with the Searchanise servers every time you make any change to a product or a category, or when you add a new product/category. In this case you should go to Administration > Add-ons > Searchanise in your CS-Cart administration panel, open the Connection tab and click the Resync button.

Also you try clearing the template cache. To do it, open in your browser: http://www.your_doma…om/admin.php?cc, where www.your_domain.com is the address of your store and admin.php is the new name given to the admin.php file. Before clearing the template cache you should be logged in to the administration panel of your store.

If my recommendations do not help you resolve the problems, it would be better to examine them directly on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello konapaz,

I have an update to my message. Product prices are received from the Searchanise server only when they are displayed in the quick search widget. So if product prices in your store are not displayed properly somewhere else, the Searchanise add-on cannot be the cause of the issue.

Also I want to clarify that you need to re-sync your catalog only if you apply changes to it via restoring the SQL file. Data on Searchanise is updated with a 2-3 minute delay after you make changes to the catalog directly in your CS-Cart admin panel.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello Pavel, thank you for response

fisrt of all I didn't Searchanise add-on installed

The cc cache-clear works!

In any case I have the same problem with prices

I set the price of product 10 euros

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

Name:[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

Categories (?):[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

[color=black !important]Add Categories[/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

Audi[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

Mercentes[/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

[color=black !important]Price[/color] (€):[/font][/color]

Also I set the rate value of tax in 10% (for test)[list]

[]General

[
]Tax rates

[/list][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

[color=black !important]Location[/color] [color=black !important]Rate Value[/color] [color=black !important]Type[/color] Default destination (all countries) Absolute (€) Percent (%) [/font][/color][/font][/color]

Also I have unchecked the price includes tax[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]

[color=black !important]Price includes tax[/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]

But in stock and in Cart contents the subtotal is not 10euros neither total cost too. Also I clear the cache but without result.

Whats wrong? thanks!

[list]

[][size=3][right][color=#000000 !important][size=3]Subtotal[/size][/color][/right][/size][size=3][right]€7.81[/right][/size]

[
][size=3][right]Custom shipping method[size=3]([size=2][color=#000000 !important][size=2]CHANGE[/size][/color][/size])[/size][/right][/size][size=3][right]€0.00[/right][/size]

[][size=3][right][color=#000000 !important][size=3]Taxes[/size][/color][/right][/size]

[
][size=3][right]Greece (10%)[/right][/size][size=3][right]€0.78[/right][/size]

[/list][list]

[*][size=5][color=#000000 !important][size=5]Total cost[/size][/color][/size][size=5][right][color=#262626][size=5]€[/size][/color][color=#262626][size=5]8.59[/size][/color][/right][/size]

[/list]

I fount it

In Administration → currencies the euro rate was not 1.00 but 1.28, so the prices shown different

Now it works fine.

How can I set the price included taxes in administrator and displayed in subtotal without taxes

, and only in total cost displayed with taxes?

for example

administrator set: 10euros

in shop-subtotal: 8.47euros

total cost: 10euros

Thanks in advantage

Hello konapaz,

Thank you for the reply.

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team