UPC and other fields

Hello.

Is it possible to have more fields in the product page, like a UPC or Manufacturers Part Number etc. ?

You can add these as product features and control whether or not they are displayed in the storefront. They will be displayed on the features tab.

Bob

Would it be searchable? Would I be able to export them?

I see that when exporting to Google Base, there is a field “UPC”. (I couldn’t test it, becasue it didn’t yet work for me). Where does this field come from?

[quote name=‘cartier’]I see that when exporting to Google Base, there is a field “UPC”. (I couldn’t test it, becasue it didn’t yet work for me). Where does this field come from?[/QUOTE]

Product code

[quote name=‘cartier’]Would it be searchable? Would I be able to export them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but perhaps not as you would like.

You can search for features using the “Advanced” link at the bottom of a product filter. Of course, filtering only displays those items for which you have created a filter - not all features.

Features are exported in a single column as pair of label:name with a semicolon to delimit multiple features:

{5}Manufacturer: Adidas

Bob

THank you. I see, but there should be a way to have more fields, like SKU, UPC, Code (most companies have different internal codes than UPC or SKU).

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=12250[/url]