Unitheme Vs. Viviashop Themes, Which Is Better?

Hello Dears,

I am trying to get a comparison about the best theme between Vivashop and UniTheme;

From your experience and information, which one is better?

Thanks

1 Like

every theme have its pros and cons

you should know how your users "Visitors" access your website, from mobile or desktop .

do they have slow or fast internet connection.

check analytics and see what devices your visitors use , than check the demos using those devices, and than you know wich theme performs better to your users.

#####

From my point of view

Mobile users will find vivashop better " just the look"

UniTheme its lighter it will perform better.

######

do some research and you will get the answer.

vivashop

pros:

rich colored, more mobile friendly , sticky blocks amazing. also main page and vendor blocks addons powerfull.

cons: slow not focus pagespeed, you cant edit no one settings about theme.

for eg: i cant hide add to cart prducts grids.

unitheme

pros, you can touch everywhere with settings, focused pagespeed,

cons UI/UX not rich. for eg: viva has product detail tabs sticky, unitheme not.

i am using unitheme. performance and stability high.

Both of them can be fast if you used to optimize the theme very well Webp and minify + Combine your CSS files.

Vivashop is not optimized for SEO. There is a big NO ! Is not loading fast so for mobile version is not so good.

Vivashop is not optimized for SEO. There is a big NO ! Is not loading fast so for mobile version is not so good.

Simtech claims they have a SEO addon that will help with the issue (That VIVA ) creates... we bought Viva for the look but now see the problem as our score is terrible in page speed and SEO.

Any solutions?

Both of them can be fast if you used to optimize the theme very well Webp and minify + Combine your CSS files.

Andrew, Thanks for the advise, Do you happen to know anyone who can do this for us? We use VIVA

Kindly let me know, thanks

Is anyone running either of these themes with 50k+ products and 1500+ categories? Iā€™m wondering about speed results and what kind of server setup you need to achieve decent speed.

If you will be buying add-ons - Unitheme2 for sure, because most add-ons are visually adopted to it. If you will not be - your have options.