Unique HTML block

OK i have tried contacting CS Cart team but as per normal they are not being very helpful!

Does anyone know how to create a Unique HTML block on CS-Cart V3? I have tried everything but can not get it to create one. I can create a normal HTML block but not an Unique one, i have asked CS-cart team but they insist there is no bug and that you can create one but yet they can’t tell me how to.

Any one??? Please!

Sure. [list]

[]In the administration panel, go to Design > Product Tabs.

[
]Click the Add Tab button. In the opened window: [size=1]

[/size]

[list]

[]Enter the tab name (e.g. New tab).

[
]Select whether you want to show the tab as a popup window using the Show this tab in a popup window checkbox.

[]Click the Select Block button and choose the HTML Block in the appeared window in the Create New Blocktab. In the appeared window:

[list]

[
]Enter the tab name (e.g. Specifications).

[]Specify block content in the Content field on the Content tab

[
]Click the Save button.

[/list] []Go to the product you want unique content for. Click on Product tabs.

[
]You will see the block you made. Click on block settings

[*]Choose content. Enter your unique content. Hit save.

[/list]

[/list]

Thank you Flow, that was a great help. :-)

Im having this issue with v4.2.4.

Cant create Unique HTML block for Products Tab.

Following Flows instruction, just creates a Tab with fixed content.

I have spent hours trying to do what should be a simple task.

Arte there any instructions on how to create Product tabs that have unique content for each product.

This was simple in v2, but there is no “Unique HTML Block” available under “Create New Block” nor “Use Existing Block” in v4.

I need to set up “Specifications” and “Package Contents” tabs for each product, the contents of which are unique for each product.

But when I'm editing the Tabs for each product, there is no ability to override the content at product level with unique content.

Help greatly apreciated.

What do you see on the Content tab of Product tabs tab on the Update product page?

Hi, thanks for the fast response.

Admin:

Theres no way to edit the HTML content of “Package Contents” Tab:

The whole idea of having Unique HTML content means that this would be listed under “Use Existing Block” as something like “Unique HTML Block” … but no such thing exists.

Storefront: “Package Contents” Tab is not showing:

It works on my local installation (4.2.4). Please contact CS-Cart support team

Thanks for the reply. Good to know it is available at least! When you say “it works”… what is supposed to happen?

In the example above, is the "new tab called “Package Contents” supposed to be clickable to allow editing?

Note that the 30 days have expired (Never enough time) , is this one of the crippled functions in the Free Mode?

Actually, I lodged a Bug Report: [url=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5528-no-unique-html-block-new-products-tab-not-showing-v424/”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5528-no-unique-html-block-new-products-tab-not-showing-v424/[/url]

[quote name='remoteone' timestamp='1423449074' post='204637']

Thanks for the reply. Good to know it is available at least! When you say “it works”… what is supposed to happen?

In the example above, is the "new tab called “Package Contents” supposed to be clickable to allow editing?

Note that the 30 days have expired (Never enough time) , is this one of the crippled functions in the Free Mode?

Actually, I lodged a Bug Report: http://forum.cs-cart…t-showing-v424/

[/quote]

Yes, I can edit content for each product separately

Ok great, so from the above screen shot it can be seen that mine is not editable.

So… I added a second Product Tab called “Specs” Once I assigned it , then both the previous “Package Contents” and the new Tab started working ok… !

It does not make sense, I tried it over and over and over again, but it would just not work. I cleared the cache a brazillion times , still no work, then as soon as I created the second Tab and it all works…

Theres something weird going on there!

Now that its working, I can easilly see how it works… ironically.

Thank you for letting us know this. Unfortunately do not have any thoughts about a possible reason of the issue.

Did you clear the template cache (&ctpl) as well as the registry cache (&cc)? I've seen instances where it is specifically needed in addition to the registry cache.

Hi,

Well , I didnt know about the template cache (&ctpl) but did registry cache (&cc) many times as well as the Storage>Clear Cache many times to no avail… then as soon as I added the second tab… all goody… go figure…struggled with it for about 4 !@#$$ hours, and then as if by magic, it just started to work.

Ill clear both template cache (&ctpl) and registry cache (&cc) in future.