Undefined Property: Tygh\backend\database\pdo::$_Skip_Error_Codes

Hi

On the frontend when uncommenting line 99 of the config.local.php file

//Uncomment to enable error reporting.
define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

You see the following comment on the frontpage or just after clicking for the Layout and or trying to edit menu's

[attachment=9727:screencapture-pasioonline-com-1434883644791.png]

ourstore: /admin.php?dispatch=themes.manage

Undefined property: Tygh\Backend\Database\Pdo::$_skip_error_codes

---------- this story begins for me by migrating our site from one server to another and back. Please see also my other thread

[attachment=9728:prnscr_topics.png]

Right now I just need one of my stores working as soon as possible.

I just this morning did a fresh install of 4.3.2 while my older installation of this same store was on 4.2.4 but since I need the new speed anyway and migrating this same store from one server to another went all but smooth, partly perhaps due to a fault in the VPS container setup on my other server in CH while this store is currently on a VPS in the US

I am quite willing to pay for some help but I need it fast. By Tuesday I will not be able to receive online payments from our old store.

screencapture-pasioonline-com-1434883644791.png

prnscr_topics.png

Check that database_backend in config.local.php is set to mysqli and not to pdo_mysql or something similar. I don't recall the exact syntax for PDO but you shouldn't use it if mysqli is available to you.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1434952402' post='219837'] Check that database_backend in config.local.php is set to mysqli and not to pdo_mysql or something similar. I don't recall the exact syntax for PDO but you shouldn't use it if mysqli is available to you. [/quote]

Hi Tony

I already tried that venue but the error log shows something else

[20-Jun-2015 23:32:07 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
thrown in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129
[20-Jun-2015 23:32:52 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
thrown in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129
[20-Jun-2015 23:33:09 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
[20-Jun-2015 23:38:27 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
[20-Jun-2015 23:48:15 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
[21-Jun-2015 00:01:05 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--
[21-Jun-2015 00:31:38 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'common/loading_box.tpl' in 'index.tpl' <--

Make sure that the following files exist and have correct permissions:

• design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\common\loading_box.tpl
  • design\backend\templates\common\loading_box.tpl

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434963896' post='219872']

[/quote]

Aleksey

I am having a headache here the size of an…

I just looked in to the directory design\themes\ and found this

two directories, one buyshop_theme and one buyshop

[attachment=9738:prnscr-design-themes.png]

and underneath /public_html/design/themes/buyshop/

[attachment=9736:prnscr_design-themes-buyshop.png]

and underneath /public_html/design/themes/buyshop_theme

[attachment=9737:prnscr_design-themes-buyshop_theme.png]

V4.3.2 and the instructions for Buyshop 2.0 which is now also tailored to V4.3.2 and above says to clone the basic theme to directory buyshop_theme

prnscr_design-themes-buyshop.png

prnscr_design-themes-buyshop_theme.png

prnscr-design-themes.png

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434963896' post='219872']

[/quote]

loading_box.tpl is not near to be found in that directory - design\themes\buyshop\templates\common

underneath directory - design\themes\buyshop_theme\templates\common\ however the loading_box.tpl is present and set to 666

The file loading_box.tpl underneath directory - design\backend\templates\common is set at 666

The theme specific files were uploaded to the wrong directory and I made those changes now. But still now I am thrown the following error

PHP Fatal Error

[color=#000000]Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'index.tpl' ← thrown[/color]

Error at

[color=#000000]app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php, line: 129[/color]

Backtrace

Looks to me like your server wants 755 and 644 permissions instead of 777 and 666.?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1434987146' post='219954']

Looks to me like your server wants 755 and 644 permissions instead of 777 and 666.?

[/quote]

Hm what do you mean exactly ?

When you initially installed your files, were the permissions 755 and 644? If so, that is what your server wants them to be.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1434998103' post='219977']

When you initially installed your files, were the permissions 755 and 644? If so, that is what your server wants them to be.

[/quote]

Ok I see now what you meant. Well I not so sure I did not check these specific files after the first initial installation. I only checked the specific files that the developers of CS Cart tell you give certain permissions

But more importantly I need to fix this issue ASAP and I have no idea how to do that.

I'm not sure what a missing property within a class would have to do with file permissions…

I would contact helpdesk and report it as a bug and also report it in bugtracker.

I'm guessing this is something specific to using PDO versus native mysqli.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1435006372' post='219987']

I'm not sure what a missing property within a class would have to do with file permissions…

I would contact helpdesk and report it as a bug and also report it in bugtracker.

I'm guessing this is something specific to using PDO versus native mysqli.

[/quote]

Before I do just that Tony I will try a new installation once more.

Restored!

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1435063041' post='220076']

Restored!

[/quote]

You did it alright. But this means that the instructions from the creators of Buyshop and Simbirsk Tech do not see eye to eye on how to do themes.

And the issue was…?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1435098283' post='220138']

And the issue was…?

[/quote]

It was theme issue. Incorrect file names and mixed up layout data in the database