Unable To Clone Product

Upgrade 4.11.4.SP3 - 4.11.5 Caused this issue!

When I click on the clone pruduct dropdown the page is blank except for the green bar that says the product was cloned.

If I go look at the product list by going back in my browser, the list stops right before where the cloned product should be. This worked fine before I upgraded to the recent release. I tried it on multiple products just to make sure it wasn't a single product issue.

I had to go into the database and manually delete the cloned product to get my full product listing back.

We failed to reproduce the issue on the demo. Try to check server error logs for new records

Seems to be an issue with smarty: I"m getting this in my error logs. Don't understand why this would just show up. I know this isn't clone, but I feel the display issue here and the clone not displaying is the same root cause.

---------------------------------

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'views/logs/components/logs_search_form.tpl' in 'views/logs/manage.tpl' <--
thrown in app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Is there a way to reinstall the last update?

Thanks!

Matt

Does 'views/logs/components/logs_search_form.tpl' exist? If not, upload a copy. If so, check permissions.

Does 'views/logs/components/logs_search_form.tpl' exist? If not, upload a copy. Is so, check permissions.

I'm sorry to be a moron but what directory is that in.. I can't find it.

/design/backend/templates/views/logs/components/logs_search_form.tpl

/design/backend/templates/views/logs/components/logs_search_form.tpl

Yea. did a search and found it was in templates.. selected a different template and now my store won't display at all. looking for template name in db now to try and change it back

I don't know what you mean by "selected a different template" but you need to clear cache after making changes.

Yea. did a search and found it was in templates.. selected a different template and now my store won't display at all. looking for template name in db now to try and change it back

went into design and templates and selected a different template.. cleared cache. nothing shows up. trying to find in the DB where it contains the name of the theme/template to load

I appreciate all your assistance!

I still do not know what you mean.

Was the file there?

I still do not know what you mean.

Was the file there?

No the file isn't there.. and I thought I could just choose a different theme/template and fix the store then fix the missing file in that template. Not that easy.

No, you can't. Here is the file.

logs_search_form.tpl

No, you can't. Here is the file.

Thank you so very much for your help and the file. Sorry to Frustrate you when you were trying to help. Good Night. I restored the DB from yesterday and got the store back open. now I'll work on this error.

Stay safe! Again, Thank you very much

No worries. I just couldn't understand what you were doing. The error is in the backend which means changing themes has nothing to do with it.

are those files hiding somewhere else in my installation so I can copy any other ones that are missing?

Not for the backend. You can get a copy from your helpdesk account.

Not for the backend. You can get a copy from your helpdesk account.

PERFECT! Downloading files. now. You've been so much help thanks again!

Matt

You're welcome.

All FIxed thanks to "The Tool"s help!