Uh-oh! I Think I Broke Something - Can You Help?

I think I messed up a local / remote synchronization yesterday, and now I’m seeing the following errors when trying to access my online store:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/prepare.php:599) in /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/core/class.session.php on line 235

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/prepare.php:599) in /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/core/class.session.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/prepare.php:599) in /home/radia8/public_html/cs-cart/core/fn.init.php on line 404

Any ideas on what I should look for to fix this?

Thanks.

Do check this site [URL]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by ... - Geeklog

Thank you! I knew about the “whitespace problem” but was looking for " start of a file. When I more closely examined the file named as the culprit in the error message, the first line was fine (no space before the “<”). But when I looked at the closing PHP tag at the bottom of the file, I saw a few extra blank lines after it. I deleted them and everything seems fine now! It makes no sense to me why trailing spaces / blank lines would cause any problem but perhaps there were some non-printing (invisible) characters there that were confusing the PHP interpreter.