Two Websites - One Back End? Need Suggestions For New Store

Hello - I've just posted this in the Why CS-Cart section but it said could take 24 hours to be moderated...

We sell mobile phone accessories, are now branching out into handsets.

We would like to keep the handset section of the business separate to a degree (I don't want to just add a new category on digital save).

1. Can we use two different CS-Cart websites with one back end for orders management etc.

2. Can we use a subdomain I.E handsets.digitalsave.co.uk - how?

3. Can we use a unique URL I.E phonesave.co.uk - how?

Does anyone know of any CS-Cart based mobile phone websites? thanks

Hello - I've just posted this in the Why CS-Cart section but it said could take 24 hours to be moderated...

We would like to keep the handset section of the business separate to a degree (I don't want to just add a new category on digital save).

1. Can we use two different CS-Cart websites with one back end for orders management etc.

Hello! See the official CS-Cart documentation http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.6.x/install/storefronts/index.html

All you need is just order additional store-front for your main CS-Cart license.

https://www.cs-cart.com/cs-cart-storefront-license.html