Twigmo - Cannot load 3D Secure Payment Doesn't Work

Hello.

I'm using 3D Secure Payment for my store. (www. sachane .com)

It's working well for desktops but not working for mobile via Twigmo. It was working but i migrated server then i tried to checkout via mobile to see if Twigmo is working. It isn't loading 3D Secure Payment screen which connects to the bank for payment.

I tried to match Apache, PHP and firewall configs with the old server.

What should i do in Twigmo or in server to get 3D Secure Payment work?

Is the 3D Secure Payments method added as a custom payment method? I'm not seeing it in my list of available methods. If it was added using custom code (i.e. not part of the default CS-Cart package) you'll probably need to go back to the developer of the addon to get it working with Twigmo. Twigmo only works with default CS-Cart payment methods.

3D Secure is the name given to the additional part of the payment process where by you enter a password for your card. I.E. It's the implementation of the Verified by Visa and Mastercard Securecode schemes. This is supported out of the box where appropriate.

Globalburo, what payment method are you using?

I'm using credit card payment method. I cannot connect to the bank page for payment when i choose credit card as payment method.

Please be specific about which payment method is selected in the store.

There are many different payment processors which implement credit card payments.

For example is it SagePay, Card Save, Worldpay, PayPay Pro etc.

You need to let us know which you use.

Please check under Payment Methods in the admin and let us know.

Can anyone confirm that they are using Twigmo with Credit Card Payments successfully? I have re-written the stripe payment integration and now you can enter the credit card information (where you couldn't before), but it still gives you the “You must supply either a card or customer id”.

I've tried this with all other payment processors that require you to enter a credit card and you get the same error.

Here's the weird thing: When Twigmo is installed and active as an Addon if you try to add a new payment processor it automatically defaults to “business check” template, so perhaps that is why there is no card info being sent

This does not appear to be a problem with the Stripe addon but rather a bug in Twigmo.

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1364272706’ post=‘158696’]

Can anyone confirm that they are using Twigmo with Credit Card Payments successfully? I have re-written the stripe payment integration and now you can enter the credit card information (where you couldn’t before), but it still gives you the “You must supply either a card or customer id”.

I’ve tried this with all other payment processors that require you to enter a credit card and you get the same error.

Here’s the weird thing: When Twigmo is installed and active as an Addon if you try to add a new payment processor it automatically defaults to “business check” template, so perhaps that is why there is no card info being sent

This does not appear to be a problem with the Stripe addon but rather a bug in Twigmo.

[/quote]

Twigmo works fine accepting credit card payments through PayPal Pro. I would think there would be a lot more noise on these forums if none of the payment processors worked with Twigmo, but I have been wrong before. :-) I can switch my site back to PayPal Pro and give you ftp/admin access if you want to check it out, Jeremy.

Thanks Edward.

I was hoping for a success story with a processor other than Paypal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments (which are checkout systems) rather gateway processors. These 3 are mentioned specifically in Twigmo code.

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1364305703’ post=‘158736’]

Thanks Edward.

I was hoping for a success story with a processor other than Paypal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments (which are checkout systems) rather gateway processors. These 3 are mentioned specifically in Twigmo code.

[/quote]

I thought PayPal Pro IS a gateway, no? If it’s not, why am I paying a gateway fee every month? :-)

I'm using a modified payment method which uses Turkish banks. It's VISA.