Turn on Reviews and Comments

Anybody know how to turn on Reviews and Comments for ALL the products without going into PHPMYAdmin and manually editing the table? There has to be a way to do this from the Cs-Cart Admin?

Use the mass edit feature in products.

1. Set the page to display 100 item (the maximum)
  2. Search for items and hit the checkbox to check all
  3. Choose ‘Edit selected’ from the “Choose action” link at the bottom
  4. Click the “Uncheck all” link and then check “Reviews” on the “Select fields to edit” sheet. Then click the ‘Modify selected’ button
  5. Click the ‘apply values to all selected products’ link
  6. Place a check in front of “Reviews” and choose ‘Al’ from the dropdown
  7. Click the “Apply” button
  8. Click the “Save” button

You will need to repeat items 2-8 for each page of products. I find it easiest to do this by category to keep track. I think there may be a post in the forum explaining how to increase the maximum items shown on a page.

Bob

Thanks, that will work, but there has to be an easier way :frowning: This is going to take hours.

If not, there should be.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]Thanks, that will work, but there has to be an easier way :frowning: This is going to take hours.

If not, there should be.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there should be.

They should at least make it possible to deal with more than 100 products at a time.

Bob

I think I might just go into PHPMYAdmin and edit the database directly. I can submit a SQL command that should do it all for me.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I think I might just go into PHPMYAdmin and edit the database directly. I can submit a SQL command that should do it all for me.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you submit it right now :cool: