trying to install demo version of professional

HI

I want to evaluate a copy of cs-cart as i am switching from epages abd looking to host my own ecommerce site

every time i install the professional version the installation says everything installed correctly but the front page has no formatting and the admin page does not exist it just points me to the unformatted front page again

i have checked the folder permissions and these are fine

any suggestions would be welcome - i have not installed an ssl cert yet as i am still evaluating it

thanks

will

to add to this is have checked all permissions, cleard the cache and tried various other tweaks - my screen looks very similar to this thread - [url=“Fresh install no images/backgrounds at all - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Fresh install no images/backgrounds at all - Installation & Upgrade - CS-Cart Community Forums

Hello, Will!

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem. Please send us a request (with a temporary FTP access to your server) to sales@cs-cart.com and will do our best to help you.

ok thanks - i will do a clean up and fresh install and send you a request

Thank you for your offer however i have now succesfully installed it

I think the problem may have been having my cpanel file explorer open at the same time as my filezilla ftp client.

The only dfferance i made this time was to make sure i only had one program that accessed the files at any one time, plus i made sure the file permissions were set correctly by doing it three times to each folder.

I can only guess that when renaming the files the ftp program was perhaps dropping some?

another interesting thing is that i have norton internet security with identity safe, when accessing the admin panel this identity safe really intefers with it so i disables it and the admin panel is fine

Time to print the manual now for a good read

Thanks

will