Trying to change exp date for credit card field.

Exactly what title says.

When we have customers input credit card details on the site to place an order, it only accepts 2 numbers for the month and 2 numbers for the year.

I want to change the year to 4 numbers.

I've been looking all over the file manager to locate this file to change this and I cant locate it anywhere and my firebug doesn't show me either.

Any help?

Thanks!

[quote name='harpersmoto' timestamp='1384292286' post='171456']

Exactly what title says.

When we have customers input credit card details on the site to place an order, it only accepts 2 numbers for the month and 2 numbers for the year.

I want to change the year to 4 numbers.

I've been looking all over the file manager to locate this file to change this and I cant locate it anywhere and my firebug doesn't show me either.

Any help?

Thanks!

[/quote]

V3

skins//customer/views/orders/components/payments/cc.tpl

V4

design/themes//templates/views/orders/components/payments/cc.tpl

John

[quote name='JohnCarroll' timestamp='1384293244' post='171457']

V3

skins//customer/views/orders/components/payments/cc.tpl

V4

design/themes//templates/views/orders/components/payments/cc.tpl

John

[/quote]

Right, and i went there to locate this. When using firebug it shows im looking for the code “cc_exp_year_1” but I cant find it.

Only thing im seeing close to it is “cc_exp_year” without the 1.

Every value I change from 2 to 4 for max length isnt working properly.

[quote name='harpersmoto' timestamp='1384295649' post='171462']

Right, and i went there to locate this. When using firebug it shows im looking for the code “cc_exp_year_1” but I cant find it.

Only thing im seeing close to it is “cc_exp_year” without the 1.

Every value I change from 2 to 4 for max length isnt working properly.

[/quote]

pm me with you email address and I will send you a copy of the modded file I use on V3

John

So far I have had no luck changing this.

When I use fire bug to try and locate it, its a complete different code that what is found in the file manager where it is suppose to be located at.

So basically at this point I went into my cc.tpl file and deleted the whole thing and nothing changed on the website for the ordering page.

I cleared my cache and deleted the var files after setting a false statement to my “joining_css” in the config file.

Anyone have any suggestions why I cant change this?