Troubles with fn_attach_image_pairs functions

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]hi,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]On one addon i’ll make i use the controllers [color=#000000]attach_images.tpl on the backend template?[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]I make change on the call due to my directory as :[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]fn_attach_image_pairs(‘fans_main’, ‘fans’, $fans_id, $lang_code);[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Is the anyone [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]have some more information or documentation about this controller ??[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I begin to trace and reverse the controllers but before to finish this may be some one could give me directly the solutions[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]More over I don’t understand because the global request of the backend form[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]transfering seems coorect and parse vars?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is there any restriction from object_type or something else I miss?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Tks for answer and please apologize for the english[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]best regards [/font][/color]