Trial Period

Hiyas.

Firstly i would like to say hi to everyone as it is my first time posting here.

I have just installed the trial version of the Profession script and most times when I go to save something I get this annoying popup saying my trial period has expired and to pay or remove the software.

Is there some way to stop this popup as it is very frustrating trying to navigate around the admin and populate a few products into the shop.

Thanks

Lance

yes because this is the demo version, so you unable to save those things. May be you can try the community version, which is free of cost and no trial time limit.

I dont think the popup should be there and that is why I am asking this question.

It says my trial period is over when in fact its just started.

Also I am not interested in the free version as i am using this platform to see if I like it and if I do it will be a stepping stone to the multi vendor which is what I am after.

[quote name=‘aussie123’]I dont think the popup should be there and that is why I am asking this question.

It says my trial period is over when in fact its just started.

Also I am not interested in the free version as i am using this platform to see if I like it and if I do it will be a stepping stone to the multi vendor which is what I am after.[/QUOTE]

Hello Lance,

I advise you to post a ticket in our Customer Help Desk, in order that we can help you.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team