Trial license disabled

I have had my trial for less than two weeks, but yet my profile shows that my license is disabled. Is this normal? I want to upgrade to the new release but I can’t because of my license.

[quote name=‘Osu9400’]I have had my trial for less than two weeks, but yet my profile shows that my license is disabled. Is this normal? I want to upgrade to the new release but I can’t because of my license.[/quote]

Do you want to upgrade the trial or to ‘Professional’?

I should have been more clear. I have 2.1.2 trial and I want to auto update to 2.1.3 trial but I cannot since my license is disabled.

You should contact the helpdesk for license related issues. We’d all just be guessing here. But we are interested in the scenario and results you get.

This is what I got regarding this, I had the same question:

(in short, they say you cannot upgrade while in trial from the admin panel, you got to download it from their repository and then run the upgrade)

[QUOTE]Dear Alex,

Thank you for your interest in CS-Cart Shopping Cart software.

My name is Alexander Shabaev, I am a sales manager at CS-Cart.

I will be glad to answer your questions.

License numbers are used for getting upgrades but it is impossible to upgrade the 60-day trial version with the trial license number.

After the 60-day trial period is expired you will need to purchase the CS-Cart license to continue using our software. On purchasing the CS-Cart license you will not have to reinstall your trial CS-Cart installation, it is possible to continue using the existing store. Also, if need be, you can upgrade your store to the latest version of CS-Cart via a built-in Upgrade center using a newly generated license number.

Installation of the updates is carried out on the Upgrade Center page of CS-Cart admin panel. If access permissions do not allow to update some files, the system will prompt to enter FTP access details (they are not passed to our server).

All the original files replaced during the upgrade are saved in a special folder. Also it is possible to cancel the changes one by one and return to previous versions.

If you have any design changes or modifications, modified files should be upgraded manually.

To get the detailed instructions on the upgrade process, please refer to the following page of our Knowledge Base:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Our technical support engineers will be glad to assist you with the upgrade process as well as answer all your technical questions.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that on purchasing the CS-Cart Professional license you will get 30-day free technical support service or 40 credits at your choice and our engineers will be glad to assist you with initial store setup, provide information on CS-Cart functionality and consult you on CS-Cart architecture and customization.

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition goes with either 30-day free technical support or 100 credits at your choice.

To familiarize yourself with conditions of rendering our technical support service please refer to the following page of our website:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/support-item.html[/url]

Feel free to contact us if other questions arise.

We will be glad to help.[/QUOTE]

Then what they are trying to say with that?:

Simple, they give you a new licene key to use after you purchase. That would be the only change needed.