Totals not reflecting discount on top mini cart

Hi,

I am running 2.1.1 and just came across a strange issue with the order totals that is reflected on the mini carts on the top portions of all the pages. Please check the attached images. Even after discounts are applied through coupons or promotions on the main cart contents page, the total does not reflect the discounted amount and shows only the original amount on the top mini cart.

Is this a bug or do I see that only on my cart. Bcos this is going to drive away all my customers since the total doesn’t change even on the checkout page. And the Cs-cart development team, for strange reasons, decided to do away with the cart contents section on the checkout page. So my customers are going to remain in the dark whether the discounts are really applied before making the payment.

This was not an issue in 1.3.5-sp4. Does someone have any fix or add on for this issue? :confused:

Thnx

Cart_Contents_with_Discount.jpg

Checkout_Page_Top_cart.jpg

Any mod for this so that the cart total reflects final total including discount?

You should submit this as a bug in the bug tracker. Only way it will get fixed if it is in fact a bug at all. I don’t personalty have this issue but I’m way back in 2.0.12.

Stu

I think maybe the mini cart is showing the sub-total and this is before the order discount. I have not seen this, because I have discounts on the product and these discounts show in the mini-cart. Your second screen shot shows “total Cost”. Maybe you have to modify the mini-cart to show the total cost. Of course, this is before shipping and any taxes.

This may also have to do with the setting in the admin to calculate discounts on subtotal. It was not always this way, but not sure.

Bob

[quote name=‘derbytown502’]You should submit this as a bug in the bug tracker. Only way it will get fixed if it is in fact a bug at all. I don’t personalty have this issue but I’m way back in 2.0.12.

Stu[/QUOTE]

Do you have order discount or product discounts on your cart? Please let me know. If those are order discounts and showing correctly in the mini cart, I may contemplate going back to 2.0.12. :stuck_out_tongue: