TinyMCE 3.5.8

Here is the latest full version of TinyMCE. This has been tested in CSC 3.0.6. I have not tested all of the functions so report back here with any issues. This also contains the latest language pack (I forgot to add those in previous versions).

To install:

Rename or delete /lib/js/tinymce and /js/editors/tinymce.editor.js. Upload the zip file to the root of your installation and extract. Clear cart and browser cache.

csc_tinymce_3.5.8.zip

Hm,

it mostly does not work. I tried Insert/Edit embedded media and once that failed I attempted to edit HTML and I could not do that either. The HTML window appears, but there is no content.

I am on Multivendor 3.06 and I have deleted the cache to no avail. Do you have any suggestions?

Fixed it. I also had to clear the browser cache. It now works, but for YouTube I need to do use the “Old embed code” as the new iFrame variant just shows an empty black square.

Does this work in 4.0.2?

the dowload is not working for me :-((

I keep getting an incomplete download.

and a message saying : unexpected end of archive

any ideas?

[quote name=‘Brennie369’ timestamp=‘1380766713’ post=‘169071’]

Does this work in 4.0.2?

[/quote]

I doubt it. I just started messing with 4.x so I will get to it when I have figured out the structure.

[quote name=‘krola’ timestamp=‘1383742305’ post=‘171099’]

the dowload is not working for me :-((

[/quote]

Try a different browser?

i did. Chorme, firefox and explore, also a different computer. It's just not downloading the complete zipfile.

[quote name='krola' timestamp='1383748482' post='171105']

i did. Chorme, firefox and explore, also a different computer. It's just not downloading the complete zipfile.

[/quote]

I see what you mean. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I still have the archive on my computer. Hopefully someone who does can re-upload it.

Is there anybody who could do that??

Re-Upload the zip file that is.

Would be a great help!

I really need a better HTML edditor.

Thanks!