Thinking about doing a fresh install...

I am in need of doing the 3.0.3 upgrade on our website.

I already went through the process of upgrading to , if I remember right, 2.2.5.

I would like to do a complete flesh install of the 3.0.3 cs cart on my main domain.

Right now the main domain has the 2.2.5 pro on it.

I have a test domain with the 3.0.3 pro on it

From my main website I had done a complete export of the products and categories.

Ive also copied all my information for the pages, store policy's, and forms.

And have 3 backups of my whole database and cpanel.

So far Im having issues importing all my products into the 3.0.3 pro cs cart. I have do do it in sections at a time and then during one point, it finally starts saying the my delimiter is wrong. (And I know its not) Gives me a range from 200-10000 being wrong.

It also will not re-import the images into this new cs cart 3.0.3

Im not concerned about the layout right now, that will be a future thing to do.

Id just like to get all my products with the information and images back onto the site.

And Id also like to be able to get my orders over from the old cs cart to my new cs cart too.

Just try it on a 2nd (fresh) install first… then you will know for sure… install cs-cart 3 in a subfolder. Then use the import add-on. If all goes well, delete your old shop and move your new one to the location you want it to be.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1351274649' post='147744']

Just try it on a 2nd install first… then you will know for sure… you can just do a fresh install a fresh cs-cart. If all goes well, delete your old shop and move your new one to the location you want it to be.

[/quote]

Well i can get all the parts imported in, except for the images, considering that its pulling the images from the harpermoto directory and not the test.harpermoto directory.

2nd is I have the test site with the new cs cart on it but the store import thing isn't working, I applied the new update for that and its been running for 4-5 hours now. and hasn't budged.

Can someone please help with this install. The I need to upgrade my site to the 3.0.3

I exported all data from the 2.2.5 cs cart pro and am now importing that into the test site which is the 3.0.3 but the images will not import in.

Any reason why?

I'm having trouble understanding how you did the import. Did you use the import addon or did you do it manually?

Well tried both.

Using the store import just didn't work. It sat there for over 6 hours.

Then tried the manual import, and I was getting it to finally work but by breaking down the full import into like 10 smaller ones.

But still having issues