Visual part of the design is the key point for any fashion theme. Vanilla theme is not an exception. Instead of long texts it pleases the visitors with quality images and shows the product at its best. The full-width slider, simple and clean fonts, featured products - all this adds to the appearance of the site.
Look how eye-catching blog images are. Keeping a blog will allow you to attract customer attention with latest fashion trends.
Responsive design automatically adjusts your website to any screen resolution without losing the content. This helps to reach more people even from their mobile phones.
- Advanced Social Buttons - allow your customers to share products and pages with their friends on their favorite social networks.
- Full-width Banner - impressive full-width banners for your online store.
Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.6.0 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.
Try our live demo
Buy the Theme
I will be glad to answer all your questions about the theme.
P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about free solutions for your store!
Everybody knows that the main purpose of the theme is to sell more and more. Now your customers are able to add product to cart directly from the homepage. This will save time of your returning customers.
I will leave the demo link here so you can check all the possibilities of the Vanilla theme
We have prepared some new changes in our Vanilla theme:
- The appearance of popups has been improved.
- The appearance of the "Change quantity" field has been improved.
- The ability to change menu items for user classes has been added.
- The "Currency" block has been added.
- The "Languages" block has been added.
- The appearance of the "Authorization" page has been improved.
- The appearance of the "Registration" page has been improved.
- The appearance of payment icons has been improved.
- The appearance of the range filter (e.g. "Price") has been improved.
- The position of the "Reset all filters" button has been adjusted.
- In the "Quick view", the position of the image of product options has been adjusted.
- The "Quick view" and "Add to cart" buttons have been added to the "Scroller" template.
- Now if only one button is displayed on the product detail page, it is stretched to the width of the page.
- The text in the list of sorted products did not fit the width of the block. Fixed.
- The 'Clear cart' button on the cart page stretched beyond the block bounds. Fixed.
- On the cart page, a no-image icon was not placed in the center position for products without an image. Fixed.
- There was an empty mandatory field on the bank card information page. Fixed.
- The subcategory popup in the "Vertical drop-down list" menu was not displayed correctly. Fixed.
- If the "Chat with vendor" add-on is enabled, the page was not displayed correctly. Fixed.
Our Vanilla theme has been adapted to light checkout and product images in CS-Cart 4.10.
Vanilla theme has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.11.5.
Look what an awesome update on the theme we have:
The theme was adapted to CS-Cart 4.13.1, the latest version of CS-Cart and now is fully compliant with it.