The new site from Viet Nam

:stuck_out_tongue: Hi man!

Love cs cart so much, and now i had install cs cart for my company. But seem the site so slowly.

Need some advice.

www.thegioitructuyen.vn

Thanks all

[quote name=‘Ewayinc’]:stuck_out_tongue: Hi man!

Love cs cart so much, and now i had install cs cart for my company. But seem the site so slowly.

Need some advice.

www.thegioitructuyen.vn

Thanks all[/QUOTE]

Good news, your site looks nice!

Bad news, yes, it was so slow to load here in the USA that it was painful! :neutral:

If you provide some details of your hosting environment, then I am certain you will get some helpful replys.

Also, if you search the forums for site speed or similar phrases, you will find some good tips!

Slow from Lithuania also even my connection is 20mbit

16 seconds to load - UK

[quote name=‘Ewayinc’]:stuck_out_tongue: Hi man!

Need some advice.

www.thegioitructuyen.vn

Thanks all[/QUOTE]

2 seconds from China

not bad, dude

IE7

cleared cache

1 minute 22 sec. - Ireland

:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks all kind man, i had uninstall some addon and the speed had increase but still not very fast, maybe i wil buy some bandwith.

:mrgreen:

Thanks cs-cart group for a cheap and full function script!

[quote name=‘indy0077’]IE7

cleared cache

1 minute 22 sec. - Ireland[/QUOTE]

Are you from Dublin? You got a familiar face ? :slight_smile:

Looks like some fake logo’s display on bottom page :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘miracles’]Looks like some fake logo’s display on bottom page :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

:smiley: Thanks man, i don’t know that’s illegal, i had remove it. Thanks so much!

[quote name=‘Ewayinc’]:smiley: Thanks man, i don’t know that’s illegal, i had remove it. Thanks so much![/QUOTE]

Only add those logo which you really using or providing service to your buyers. Like Paypal & shipping logo or any other merchant logo.