I don’t know what happens with the platform, because when I select any category from the main menu, the page of the selected Category is displayed but it does not show the main content of each one. (CONTENT module of the layout)
I have been changing and completing functions and filters before the problem occurred, thinking that could have caused this problem. However, I disabled all the features and changes I had made before the problem and the problem continues.
The Category pages worked perfectly days before, displaying the content of each category when selected.
I have tried everything and I can’t find the source of the problem.