The Alt Team

I have been using the alt teams product designer now for a long time probably 5 years or more, In fact its one of the reasons my website has taken off so well for the custom printed hi vis clothing we sell.

A couple of times recently I had a problem with the flash designer template that was of my own doing, and asked The Alt Team to help, both times they ftpd into the structure located the problem, whoch was caused by third party addons and my own error, and fixed it for me without any questions asked.

SO this is just a quick thanks and a recommend for the service of The Alt Team and Alexey.

John

I have been using the alt teams product designer now for a long time probably 5 years or more, In fact its one of the reasons my website has taken off so well for the custom printed hi vis clothing we sell.

A couple of times recently I had a problem with the flash designer template that was of my own doing, and asked The Alt Team to help, both times they ftpd into the structure located the problem, whoch was caused by third party addons and my own error, and fixed it for me without any questions asked.

SO this is just a quick thanks and a recommend for the service of The Alt Team and Alexey.

John

Just notice your post! Almost a year has gone! Sorry!

We are always at your service.

Thank you for using our CS-Cart development service and modules.

Kind regards,

Alt-team.