Thank you CS-Cart

The Cs Team have been more and more active and involved here on the forums lately and are listening more to us the users which is a very positive change in the direction where they are going . There has been a lot of new changes and implementations to the road map and I see more and more core changes to the better of this software. 2.1 looks very promising and will make this cart the best cart out there.

Thank you CS Cart and keep up the good work.

Joe

[QUOTE]The Cs Team have been more and more active and involved here on the forums lately and are listening more to us the users[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I have also been noticing this! :wink:

After v2.0.9 the team have really listened to us. They are trying very hard to make the product more reliable and also with an eye to the future. They must have had a round table chat amongst themselves - with a positive outcome for all.

I must say that I am very happy with cs-cart at this point.

Well I am glad they are listening because they do have a good product apart from their checkout/order management which is getting rectified.

I guess they have to listen to survive in this market , else they will be a collectors item.

I seriously think they need to get more deligent in their approach to updates, testing and releasing new versions. Their quality control seems to be not quite up to standard and therefore the reason why we see so many bug fixes and update releases once they’ve made a release. It’s like a release to fix the release…!

Having said all of that, I agree, they are listening and it’s a good sign and I am not touching the product until I see version 2.1 with the order/checkout issues fixed for good which I am waiting for very very very patiently…!!

…Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing, thanks for all the joy they’re bringing.

However, where is the developer manual? Why the developers have to navigate the code like a mine field?

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]However, where is the developer manual? Why the developers have to navigate the code like a mine field?[/quote]

Copy & paste from [URL]http://docs.cs-cart.com/[/URL] :mrgreen:

Unfortunatelly it is more like involved technology primer than a scope of what is actually used.