Terrible Support Sometimes

I have 3 very sucessfull shopping carts that have done very well. I like working with the software, its about 90% where I want it. In the past CS-Cart’s support has been great and usually answered any tickets the next day. I have paid for support with them and now I cannot get any support. I enter a ticket and this is the response I get…

[quote]Thank you for your request. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we are loaded heavily at the moment. We will contact you at the first opportunity.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely yours,

Pavel Zyukin

Technical support engineer[/quote]

This is the response I have gotten on my last three tickets.

Maybe I am just a over demanding American but I would expect to at least get a date as to when my issue was going to be looked at? This is loose, loose for everyone because I can’t get my issues fixed my site looses money and because CS-Cart wont do as they promise I will start to look to become a customer with another company.

Why pay for support when you don’t get any?

I am complaining on the forum so the owners of CS-Cart can understand how frustrating this is for their users. Hire more staff.

In the past couple of weeks I have had the same response, but they still got back with me in another day or two. Maybe they are busy with getting the release 2.2.3 done?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1316633705' post='122073']

In the past couple of weeks I have had the same response, but they still got back with me in another day or two. Maybe they are busy with getting the release 2.2.3 done?

[/quote]

There will always be another update, another new feature, core change and other. A free service could be responded in such manner but not support time paid in advance.

Cart I used to have use, started many new collaboration projects additional hosted services (from what it used to be a simple shopping cart solution) and more with same amount of work power. Result was no product was ever complete - final. Terrible responds time. So I left, many others also…

Hello,

Thank you for all your messages. I deeply regret the delay in answering your requests and would like to apologize for any inconvenience.

At the moment we have a very large number of messages from our clients, so we are really loaded heavily at the moment, and, unfortunately, we cannot answer all messages right after we receive them. All requests are answered in the order of the time of posting them and we try to answer all urgent requests as soon as we receive them. We will surely answer all received requests.

I would like to thank you for your patience. Please accept my apologies once again.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I mailed them a couple of times lately and also got this message, but they did still respond within a day or so after this message.

So I think response time is still fine. Maybe they should help paying support customers first though.

In this way it is better to buy support credits then time. But time currently is better value for money even you get just one responds in two business days…

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1316676156' post='122097']

Hello,

Thank you for all your messages. I deeply regret the delay in answering your requests and would like to apologize for any inconvenience.

At the moment we have a very large number of messages from our clients, so we are really loaded heavily at the moment, and, unfortunately, we cannot answer all messages right after we receive them. All requests are answered in the order of the time of posting them and we try to answer all urgent requests as soon as we receive them. We will surely answer all received requests.

I would like to thank you for your patience. Please accept my apologies once again.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hello Darius,

Thank you for the reply.

I would like to note that if you post your request within an active technical support period, we will answer it and assist in resolving the issue (if you have one) anyway even if your technical support period is over. Also note that you can suspend your technical support period whenever you want (it can be only once per support period). So please feel free to use a technical support period if you prefer it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Cs-cart is popular and more and more folks using it, so stay patient! :D