Term of Service Crazy visa master card policy

OK guys/girls I have problem with my processor… as we all know when we placing order If we do not check the box term of service we can not place the order… my processor want prove that…

Card holder did charge back and told his card company he never agreed to our term of service…

Now my processor want me to prove that he did aggree to the term of service I told them that if do not agree to the term of service he can not place the order they do not want listen to this they want me to show a prove that customer really click on that check box

Only thing I am thinking is I guess we need to put video camera when customer placing order and it records he click on term of service… If any one else have any idea please let me know so I can win this charge back thank you so much…

If you have the “Require Customer to agree to Terms and Conditions” as checked, the customer CANNOT continue through the checkout process as Javascript will continually prompt the customer that they cannot continue.

The proof that they placed the order means that they agreed to your terms and conditions as they cannot proceed otherwise.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]If you have the “Require Customer to agree to Terms and Conditions” as checked, the customer CANNOT continue through the checkout process as Javascript will continually prompt the customer that they cannot continue.

The proof that they placed the order means that they agreed to your terms and conditions as they cannot proceed otherwise.[/QUOTE]

yes this what I told the processor people however they dont want listen to it they are keep saying this not visa master policy you need to show prove that he/she really clicked on the box

[quote name=‘rahail’]yes this what I told the processor people however they dont want listen to it they are keep saying this not visa master policy you need to show prove that he/she really clicked on the box[/QUOTE]

The answer may be to have an additional line of code in the order/invoice etc that says “You have accepted our terms and conditions, as it is impossible to get here if you haven’t” tick another box to continue!!!

Well you get the idea.

Maybe a profile field checkbox that is required… that would store the result in the order information

[quote name=‘racingsolution’]Maybe a profile field checkbox that is required… that would store the result in the order information[/QUOTE]

Even If they do not place order on profile it will say… Term of Service Accepted If we create this under profile man this crazy people work in chargeback have 0 knowledge i think with ecomrece

How about adding some javascript to the template that requires them to click a checkbox before proceeding to the next step in the process

[quote name=‘racingsolution’]How about adding some javascript to the template that requires them to click a checkbox before proceeding to the next step in the process[/QUOTE]

Cscart have that option on check box they have to check it otherwise they can not place order. But this thing my process do not want hear… they want me to show customer did check the box