Template JOB $100

I am looking to buy a template from Template monster I want some one to integrate that to my CS-CART make a skin out of that , I saw so many nice designs for zencart,oscommerce and the list goes on, but none for cs-cart.

I am looking for nice sleek design template if you guys can help me, I need a professional who knows what he is doing.

[quote name=‘tigerbabba’]I need a professional who knows what he is doing.[/quote]

For $100?

Yeaahh sure, You should take this great Deal Jesse :slight_smile:

It is very low. Not sure how picky you are with the result. The price is about $25 an hour and it can take a different amount of time depending on the template.

There were a few templates that were nice but they were table versions. Not that I don’t like table versions but they were overloaded needlessly with tables here and there. It was impossible to read the HTML with all these TR and TD tags.

So, depending on the template it can be a total re-write based on included graphics even before the integration. Monster.com has some template writers that are creative but, boy, they are coding with old skills. There are a lot of templates that are in CSS1 and most alignment is done in tags… I wouldn’t be surprised if the template first had to be converted to CSS2+3.

4 hours will buy you nothing that works. Sorry, there is nothing evil about me pointing it out, just some information. Also, the conversion will greatly depend on the template itself, you need to show the template pic and a code sample. Plus, if you are using a non-cs-cart template, it is evident to me that SOME parts will need to be created from scratch (because CS-Cart might need something that is not included in the template). It is a big job, a creative one, that requires a lot of Smarty, HTML, CSS, JS and proprietary CS-Cart knowledge. With CS-Cart not being so “famous” as yet, the amount of people who can do this is very limited. With demand the price grows. I think it is cheaper to find someone to skin OSCommerce than CS-Cart.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]For $100?[/quote]

No insult intended towards the original poster but almost fell outta my chair when I read JesseLeeStringer’s reply - exactly what I was thinking. I am responsible for our site layout and every time the boss wants the layout modified it takes me at least several days to create the design, modify the style sheets, cross-browser test, and then deploy.

In the really real world $100 might get you a very basic PSD (Photoshop) file with some slices. Now if you pony up another $900 I would be glad to take a looksie :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘tigerbabba’]I am looking to buy a template from Template monster I want some one to integrate that to my CS-CART make a skin out of that , I saw so many nice designs for zencart,oscommerce and the list goes on, but none for cs-cart.

I am looking for nice sleek design template if you guys can help me, I need a professional who knows what he is doing.[/QUOTE]

You might want to spend the $100 upgrading to 2.0.15 first, then you can pay someone $800+ to skin your site - Sno

I can drop $250 to $400 no problem do I get what I need, with HTML5 no flash, I like [url]http://www.capitalcaterers.co.uk/[/url] so some what similar is what I need. or if you have some thing similar nice and sleek design I will consider, time frame in which I want this done is approx 4 weeks.

Thanks.