Take Input From Customer In An Order As A Form

We want to take input from a customer in an order as a form for the dress he wants us to stitch, basically it will contain measurements for different body areas which the user has to enter or select from a drop down. How can this be implements in cs-cart ? I saw features / options but was not sure if it can be used like this.

something similar to the http://prntscr.com/dqj9qr

Maybe if you make use of product options?

It can be done as product options, but Im guesssing you just want the customer to send you the info for a full quote and not to actually pay.

In this case you could possibly set it up as a product in a certain usergroup then assign 1 payment to that usergroup as QUOTATION,

set quotation payment as an offline payment like Purchase order, this way you would have the customer checkout and recieve the info as a QUOTE.

Then, by using the order improvements addon by simtech, should the customer wish to proceed, you would just send the "pay by link" email for them to pay and convert to an order.

You might also investigate our Checkout Summary Fields addon which will allow you to specify order form elements based on product or order and to have modifiers or not. You can also have fields of various types. I.e. input, radio buttons, selectbox, text area, etc.

This info is required at the product page as on this website. Please visit http://bit.ly/2ixExgRfor more understanding since the billing will be required to be done as per the type of product being bought with stitching services

Well as long as it is a product purchase and not just a quote then yes, thats how product options work in CS, this can be acheived.

You can add options individually or in bulk by using "global" options

Yes, thought you wanted form data on the checkout page. Looks like you just need/want standard options/modifiers.

Yes, thought you wanted form data on the checkout page. Looks like you just need/want standard options/modifiers.

So did I, or a "content page" with the form on as a price query/quote

No nor really , this is more of product data as in size in which the customer wants to get it stitched into.