T-Shirt / Product Designer Addon

That would help us with that mod

we would put up some funds for that pm me if this goes anywhere

We are still willing to pitch in funds to get this mod started.

Here are a couple of t-shirt designers that are ordered and then integrated into OSCom… Of course it is way different than CS-Cart, but I thought they may help.

Here is demo

[url]http://www.advancewebsoft.com/demo/tshirt/shirt_text.php?products_id=28[/url]

And here is demo of development version

[url]http://www.advancewebsoft.com/demo/tshirt_dev/product_info.php?products_id=35[/url]

Thanks,

Clips

We’re going to start accepting donations for the Product Designer 1.0 (T-Shirt Designer) Addon, it is being developed in combination with the CS Mod Club and CS-Cart custom development team, development screenshots will be posted on an ongoing basis, requested features in addition to the examples already shown and your specfic applications need to be addressed now, donations, as always, can be sent to paypal@snorocket.com, as always a detailed report can be obtained by anyone at anytime for any reason, it will be made in such a way that it will be useful for all business types, ex it could be used for t-shirts, embroidery, screenprinting on mugs, custom engraving on various products, custom printing ect…Thanks for participating in the devlopment of another great Addon for one of the greatest carts, crushing the competition one sale at a time - Sno

What about something like this?

[url]Cartisien Interactive – Full Stack Web, Mobile, & Software Development

[url]Infogate Software | Leading Software Development company at Jamshedpur, Kolkata

[url]http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/01/29/goodstorm-launches-a-flash-tshirt-maker/[/url]

Just some thoughts. :slight_smile:

Im looking into getting a badge designer made that will have similar functions… will let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

exactly, we want to make this Addon in such a way as it will be called a Product Designer and that it could be used to design the print on a t-shirt, or the print on your badges ect…it can be done if we thoughtfully develop the Addon this way…

how much is cs cart asking for the mod?

if cs cart does make this mod and even sells it

you can go on any of the tshirt forums and get a lot of new customers

also with this be for sp 2 only or will it work for sp1

we’re still ironing out the details of the cost of this Addon, however it’s going to be very expensive, especially if we go with it in flash or try another method, we’re looking at the most feasible alternatives that will be useful for all, if you know specific features you require those requirements need to be discussed now to see if they can be implemented and for how much, we’re going to put all the features the existing examples have however we may have to come up with more creative ways of displaying and using those features, something easy for the admin to create and easy for the customer, some of those t-shirt creators were messy looking I couldn’t even use them, we want to avoid that…

the best ones I like are

customink .com

discountmugs .com

and I believe flash is the best way

I’ll be pitching in soon enough, a new client needs a plaque creator (wordings to be added to the plaque) so this will be a good addon to have handy

due to the fact that everyone who said they were going to donate towards this Addon has not, we’ve decided to go ahead and discontinue development untill further notice, besides the cost we could make probably 5+ other Addons and still have money left over, the few generous donations we’ve received will be issued refunds…

the development of this Addon has ceased…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]the development of this Addon has ceased…[/quote]

How much do you need to cover the shortfall sno?

I’m going to need this before march, just for one page mind you but would prefer it be available for the masses.

we aren’t even close to covering the cost of the Addon, we need at least $800+ so it’s not even worth pursueing if the people who said they were going to donate don’t, apparently it was all talk from the beginning, only 2 people donated, 1of them being me…lol, well if you like, us 3 can pay for the Addon ourselves and everyone else can just sit back and wish they had joined in on all the money making fun and when they cry and complain to have the Addon they won’t get it.

I need details before i pitch in

is it going to be flash based?

how much is the mod going to cost in total? how much more is needed?

where is salukicentral???

I know he wanted this mod a lot

theres only 3 of us going in on this Addon, it’s staying within us 3 because no one wants to cough up the cash up front, it’s just too bad people missed the boat, no cash no mod, I waste alot of time and dump alot of money into trying to help the community, the FAQ Manager is the last of the Addons I’ll be helping the community with, everything else your on your own…

Snorocket,

I feel that the problem with the mods is that there is no process to initiate, develop, deploy, support and fund the mods and assure current and future integration with CS-CART upgrades.

I gave you, $25.00 towards the Product Tabs 1.0 mod on 12/13/2007, because it did seem that there was a chance that I could use it and I do want to support independent developers to help enhance CS-CART.

I do have interest in this mod, Product Designer 1.0, but was waiting to see some kind of user requirements, functional specs, basically, what is it going to do and how is it going to do it.

I don’t have T-Shirts, so at first I was not interested. You then posted on 1/23 “we want to make this add on in such a way as it will be called a Product Designer and that it could be used to design the print on a t-shirt, or the print on your badges ect”

I was interested in contrubuting and was just waiting for a little more clarification to see if I could adapt it to my products, personalized cartoons to use with the mod. Within 2 days, you decided to cancel.

Also, I don’t know how much it will end up costing, don’t know how many people you need to contribute and how much each person has to contribute.

I will donate $50.00 today via paypal if you are still doing the mod, just to help everyone else out. With he information supplied so far, I don’t know if I could ever use it.

Some people might contribute $10.00 and others $100.00. How do you determine this?

As I said above, I don’t see a good MOD process from anyone. This is the problem.

Let me know if you are still taking contributions for this mod. I can contribute more, but I don’t even know if I could use it.

Thanks,

Bob

I want in on this mod and I am willing to pitch in money

but I can’t put money down before even knowing the simple specs

how much is this costing $3000??? 1400???

how much is needed? all you said is we need people to pitch in, how much? I don’t want to send $100 , when 300 is needed

how is this mod going to be integrated??

[quote name=‘snorocket’]we aren’t even close to covering the cost of the Addon, we need at least $800+[/QUOTE]

I don’t know why you guys keep asking about the price of this mod since there has been a figure already given. I know that this figure could change, but I bet sno has a good idea of the cost if he posted this.

I just sent $50.00 to sno for this mod. Even with out all of the specifics I am sure that sno will have this mod developed and working great. I know that $50.00 is a far cry from $800.00 +, but it is all that I can spare and hopefully it will help.

Brandon

sent 250 for now

just for the record snorocket can you post how much has been collected