Switched Servers, Now Strange Occurrence When Saving Products

I had to switch servers recently, all is fine except for one problem. When products are saved I get momentarily redirected to a page looking like this:

QL5UnI5.png

Lasts for a few seconds and then 'm redirected to saved product page. This ugly redirection page never happened before files and server were transferred. Anyone have an idea?

Update: Also can't open blocks

Thanks!

It's a server configuration issue (php, apache, nginx, versions, extensions, etc) - it has nothing to do with the hardware of the server.

I had to switch servers recently, all is fine except for one problem. When products are saved I get momentarily redirected to a page looking like this:

QL5UnI5.png

Lasts for a few seconds and then 'm redirected to saved product page. This ugly redirection page never happened before files and server were transferred. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks!

Run debug_backtrace php function in the fn_print_r function (app/functions/fn.common.php). Looks like your developer forgot to delete debugging code

Run debug_backtrace php function in the fn_print_r function (app/functions/fn.common.php). Looks like your developer forgot to delete debugging code

Many thanks for the direction, am looking into doing this. Could the debug code also explain blocks not opening? (Screenshot added to original post)

Many thanks for the direction, am looking into doing this. Could the debug code also explain blocks not opening? (Screenshot added to original post)

Yes, it can be the reason

Note that debug info like this will come across in ajax requests making the data impossible to parse and generating the "Oops something went wrong" error.