Switch Menu?

Anyone know how to integrate switch menu on Cs-Cart? Here’s an example of a website who uses it: [url]http://acdirect.com/heat_pump_goodman_heat_pump_rudd_heat_pump_.php[/url]

I’m thinking it uses javascript…this would work great for links to a wide selection of products, sort of how ACDirect uses it. Instead of posting a whole bunch of links, this would be great!

If you are referring to the top Horizontal “Drop Down Menu”…there is a “Mod” that you can get to do this.

Drop Down Menu

[quote name=‘WebGuy’]If you are referring to the top Horizontal “Drop Down Menu”…there is a “Mod” that you can get to do this.

Drop Down Menu[/QUOTE]

Nice mod, but it’s not what i’m looking for. I’m basically looking for a javascript expand/collapse drop-down list (switchmenu is the one ACDirect uses). I want to use this to organize product links into different categories and when a user clicks on that category of products the list expands and shows the links to these products. I will use this as an alternative to the emenu. My question is how would I proceed on doing this with Cs-Cart.

I’m not familiar enough with the “switchmenu” to instruct you. I would look at your categories_pages/categories_tree.tpl as I believe this is where the Categories/Sub Categories menu structure is built from.

Maybe there is someone here who has implemented this type of menu and will respond with some help.

Do you mean something like setting to ‘dynamic menu’ instead of ‘emenu’?

[quote name=‘baballuci’]Do you mean something like setting to ‘dynamic menu’ instead of ‘emenu’?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly, it’s an expand/collapse javascript drop-down tree list. I have attached the picture of what it looks like. To see this expand/collapse drop-down tree list functionality in action, visit this web page: [url]http://acdirect.com/heat_pump_goodman_heat_pump_rudd_heat_pump_.php[/url]

expand-collapse-javascript-pic.jpg

Nothing magical about it. It is simple javascript that hides a div tag and unhides it when someone clicks on the link. Search Google for javascript hide unhide div

You should be able to easily add this to cs-cart using the template editor.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]Nothing magical about it. It is simple javascript that hides a div tag and unhides it when someone clicks on the link. Search Google for javascript hide unhide div

You should be able to easily add this to cs-cart using the template editor.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I found the script. But, where exactly do I put it in. What template file? Also, do I have to wrap the script code around literal tags?

Here’s the script code which I don’t know in what template file to place in:

Here’s the HTML part, which I know where to put:

```php

Testing 1

Testing :)

Testing 2

Testing again :)

```