Suppliers/multiple tracking on a single order?

Perhaps a silly question… when an order is placed with products from different suppliers, X used to break it out into separate orders for each supplier. From what I can tell, CS has a single order and just breaks out the emails… can somebody confirm?

If that is the case, how do multiple tracking numbers get posted to the order? We are wanting to turn this functionality on to complete our conversion from X but I am not entirely sure how this works.

Thanks,

Jacob-

You are correct that CS-Cart creates a single order and emails separate packing list for each supplier (I wish they would give us a printable packing list(S) for all orders but that is another issue).

I work around the multiple tracking number issue by creating supplier-specific shipping methods (e.g., UPS Ground from X, UPS Ground from Y) which then allows you to enter a tracking number for each shipping method. Not very elegant but workable. This is on my rather lengthy list of feature requests for v2 but I have tried to focus on bugs first and then feature request that seem like they would be straightforward.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Jacob-

You are correct that CS-Cart creates a single order and emails separate packing list for each supplier (I wish they would give us a printable packing list(S) for all orders but that is another issue).

I work around the multiple tracking number issue by creating supplier-specific shipping methods (e.g., UPS Ground from X, UPS Ground from Y) which then allows you to enter a tracking number for each shipping method. Not very elegant but workable. This is on my rather lengthy list of feature requests for v2 but I have tried to focus on bugs first and then feature request that seem like they would be straightforward.

Bob[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same issue with my suppliers and tracking #'s. 99% of my order go to one supplier so it is not an issue, but every once in awhile I get a mixed order and need to enter in multiple tracking #'s for the order.

Is this possible yet?