Supplier PO Addon works in All versions.

[size=4][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When you add product in CS-Cart there will be an option for COST Price field in admin area, you enter your product cost and select your supplier attached to that particular product, when you receive an order you can than send the Purchase Order using Cs-Cart mail system and our add-on will email your supplier or vendor the purchase order with the product cost price and it will not display customer email and phone number [/font][/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000]THIS WILL WORK ON CS-CART 3.xx or higher .[/color]

[size=4][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To conclude the features are :-[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product page under the tab the general text box for cost[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]field under the price.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The cost will be saved for products in orders but will be not visible[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for customer in front end site.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]Generate profit and loss reports from your CS-Cart.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After sending invoice to customer our add-on will send also PO to the[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vendors you have decide to send PO with email (with check box on vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]page in back end site) and will send them emails.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]Your CS-Cart SKU Number and your Vendor/Supplier SKU number will be different in this way when you send the PO your vendor will know which product to drop ship to your customer.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If customer bought more than one products then the add-on will send PO[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with email to all vendors. To vendors you have decided that they will[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]receive PO.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In vendors page in general tab checkbox will a[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]llow or decline the add-on to sends PO[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]We are charging $200 for this ADDON.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will attached few screen shots so you will have a clear picture how this addon will work.[/font][/color][/size]

I am interested. Please post screenshots. Who is developing this add-on for you?

Development is done - will post screen shot soon - I have hire in house programmer who work with us on a regular basis.

You have to add vendors or suppliers once they are added - start adding products specify the cost each product either by variant or by individual product once order is place you have define by which order status you wanted to notify the VENDOR with the Purchase order, log file will get generated as soon as the PO is emailed to your supplier

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 9.22.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 9.23.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 9.23.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 9.24.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 9.27.25 PM.png

[quote]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The cost will be saved for products in orders but will be not visible [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for customer in front end site.[/font][/color][/quote]

[quote]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If customer bought more than one products then the add-on will send PO [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with email to all vendors. To vendors you have decided that they will [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]receive PO.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Hi, I am very interested in this addon. Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly,

-If product's price is raised or lowered, will the previous be affected by this?

-If the order has for instance 5 products and they are being delivered by two different vendors, will these vendors receive 5 emails or will your script send only 1 email per vendor?

Can you add more screenshots for “PO email that was sent to vendor”, “cost field in product page”?

Thank you

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, I am very interested in this addon. Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-If product's price is raised or lowered, will the previous be affected by this? [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-If the order has for instance 5 products and they are being delivered by two different vendors, will these vendors receive 5 emails or will your script send only 1 email per vendor? [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ONE EMAIL Per Vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Can you add more screenshots for “PO email that was sent to vendor”, “cost field in product page”? YES SHORTLY[/font][/color]

Hi, i am also interested. is it possible to create a custom PO and pick products to order and set quantities?

also is it possible to run a system page that detects any stock less than threshold and then automatically add them into a PO?

can you PM me a demo link so I can test this out?

thanks

how to get demo?

how to buy addon?

Please PM me and I will be happy to setup your private DEMO so you can play with the demo store.

Hi - I have send you PM several times but you never respond. Can you please respond me or add me to gtalk or skype

gtalk: faisalali(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you - I need this addon asap or something similar

Wow! For $200 I just purchased Quickbooks 2013 which does ALL this AND 1000 other things… I can even RECEIVE inventory from a Purchase Order and then write a check for the Invoice. If necessary, I can make a payment for a deposit on a Purchase Order and then make a payment for the balance after I've received it. And the Cost of Goods is based upon FIFO, so I get a genuine average of what the goods cost - not just a static value of their “current” cost.

I just don't see the need for addons like this for a Retail Store. Surely if you are selling Retail, aren't you using Accounting software to purchase your goods, pay your bills, and calculate your expenses and profitability for your taxes?

We dont use Quickbooks We use Microsoft Dynamics Nav , which does more than your Quickbooks and that PO system save time and sync back to our software plus its automated so we sit back relax and enjoy the ride, Good Luck

I've set up MS Dynamics GP systems for large warehouse operations with 3-4 different Buyers creating POs and an entire Receiving department receiving on those POs. What you are describing seems like the tail wagging the dog to me.

I wish you no ill will, I just don't see the need for a PO addon to the sales channel for a business.

[quote name='tigerbabba' timestamp='1352662828' post='148955']

[size=4][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When you add product in CS-Cart there will be an option for COST Price field in admin area, you enter your product cost and select your supplier attached to that particular product, when you receive an order you can than send the Purchase Order using Cs-Cart mail system and our add-on will email your supplier or vendor the purchase order with the product cost price and it will not display customer email and phone number [/font][/color][/size]

[color=#ff0000]THIS WILL WORK ON CS-CART 3.xx or higher .[/color]

[size=4][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To conclude the features are :-[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product page under the tab the general text box for cost[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]field under the price.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The cost will be saved for products in orders but will be not visible[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for customer in front end site.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]Generate profit and loss reports from your CS-Cart.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After sending invoice to customer our add-on will send also PO to the[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]vendors you have decide to send PO with email (with check box on vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]page in back end site) and will send them emails.[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]Your CS-Cart SKU Number and your Vendor/Supplier SKU number will be different in this way when you send the PO your vendor will know which product to drop ship to your customer.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If customer bought more than one products then the add-on will send PO[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with email to all vendors. To vendors you have decided that they will[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]receive PO.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In vendors page in general tab checkbox will a[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]llow or decline the add-on to sends PO[/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#333333]We are charging $200 for this ADDON.[/color][/font]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will attached few screen shots so you will have a clear picture how this addon will work.[/font][/color][/size]

[/quote]

We want to set up some products for drop shippers so this is interesting. It would be ideal if we could delay payment processing until we received shipping confirmation and tracking info from the drop shipper.

Tom